We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pandream apartments paphos

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
pandream apartments paphos

planning to stay in these apartments next year. have previously stayed in the Theofano Hotel. Would like to kow in the apartments are near the area known as the triangle. thats were the pegasus bar is. Your help would be appreciated. thanks

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: pandream apartments paphos

going there today for two weeks let you know when i return.

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pandream apartments paphos

thank you so much for your reply. Was starting to think that no one could be bothered to answer my qeery. have stayed in the theofano before and would like to stay in that area as it suits us but fancied apartments this time. hope you have a good holiday, wish it was me, and i look forward to your comments about the pandream. Ruth

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: pandream apartments paphos

just got back weather was great. the pandream app. was great very clean. nice pool staff very good. i think you would love it. brian.

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pandream apartments paphos

glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday, on reading your comments i have booked for three weeks at the pandream next year, would still like to know if its fairly near the pegasus and crocodile bars though. have looked at the maps and it does seem to be so i am just checking. could i also pick your brains about flights? did you book them yoursleves on the net, if so when was the best time and which site did you find the cheapest. sorry to be a pest but this is the first time i have booked a holiday direct and i am a bit nervous. once again thank you for your help. Ruth

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: pandream apartments paphos

yes they are 200 yards to the right of the hotel. you could not be any nearer. brian.

6. Re: pandream apartments paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, September 13, 2009