We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hair straighteners

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
hair straighteners

do hair straighteners work in the riu cypria bay??

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,224 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hair straighteners

Should do; same plugs as we have too.

Regards

chesterfield...
Level Contributor
99 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hair straighteners

hiya

what time of year are you going?

cos if it's in the heat of the summer it's a waste of time, it tends to be humid in the height of summer and within 30mins of straightening your hair it has gone back to it's usual state, very annoying the only time my hair looks reasonable is when i'm in the pool.

I dare say in the cooler months its a different story, but I have tried and never had a problem with them working and we've been to paphos 5 times, although a different hotel.

at the end of the day, relax and have fun, who cares what your hair looks like, the big question do you intend to have fun

enjoy, jayne

Colchester
Level Contributor
507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hair straighteners

what is this obsession with straight hair nowadays, you should be grateful if you have curly hair. most girls look like clones now with their straight hair

4. Re: hair straighteners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Paphos