We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather nightlife cost and location

luton
2 posts
Save Topic
Weather nightlife cost and location

Hi

Can anyone help me by answerin a few things would really appreciate it.

I am stayin at the Cyprotel Laura Beach Hotel and I wanted to know if anyone knows roughly how far away this is from bar street as i am going purly for the nightlife and have read some reviews that the hotel isn't in a good location.

Secondly how much does it cost drinks wise in clubs and bars as i am clueless of how much money 2 bring with me (am going all inclusive in the hotel) so restaurants arn't a problem.

Also do taxi's run throughout the night and if so are they very expensive as it looks like i will be needing them to go out in the evenings.

Finally if anyone happens to know what the weather is like out there as i don't trust forecasts. Came back from spain a month ago was told there would be a heatwave and it rained throughout my entire stay.

Thanks Tanya

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather nightlife cost and location

Hi Tanya dont know where your hotel is but can help with prices.Local beer Keo or Leon you should find it for about £1.50 a pint and up to £3.00 in clubs same for local spirts.Taxis do run nearly all night you should find them near Boogies karioke bar and dont worry about weatheras its HOT HOT HOT. Andy

cardiff
Level Contributor
107 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather nightlife cost and location

you are a long way from bar street. the laura beach is about halfway between paphos and coral bay on the main road. there is a very good bus service which runs about every 20 minutes and which will only cost you 80c (£1 GBP) . that runs until about 11pm. taxis for the return will cost you about £6 to £8GBP to return and run at all hours of the night and plenty of them. i cant tell you cost of drinks in clubs etc as my clubbing days are well gone.as for the weather, unlike spain from may to october you are almost guaranteed hot sunny weather in cyprus so it will be wonderful. i am envious!

sarf west London
Level Contributor
184 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather nightlife cost and location

Temps are beginning to drop slightly in the evening. If you are sitting outside eating for example you might need a cardi around yer shoulders.

luton
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather nightlife cost and location

K thanku every1 who replied to my question as helped me outz a lot

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather nightlife cost and location

Hi

Ive just returned form Paphos. We stayed at Kefalos. We got a taxi to the harbour every night and back, cost us £5 CYP each way. There are hundreds of taxis you wont have a problem getting one. Cocktails costs about £3.50 CYP, archers and lemonage and Gin and tonic around £3 CYP, it varies in place.

THe weather was lovely and hot when we were there, have a fab time.

6. Re: Weather nightlife cost and location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, September 10, 2009