We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cyprus in feb

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
23 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
cyprus in feb

Thinking of a trip tp cyprus probably paphos in feb any one have any idea what the weather is like at that time of year also we thought of taking the day trip to egypt is it any good and do they do these in feb

chesterfield...
Level Contributor
78 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cyprus in feb

Hi, I've just looked onweather underground web site and it seems to be late 60's.

I know a couple who go every march for a month and they come home with a tan so you should be fine.

I think you'll be ok with t-shirts in the day (maybe even sunbathe on the better days) but make sure you take something with long sleeves for the evening.

at the end of the day its one of the most popular winter holiday islands and there must be a reason for that.

enjoy

Colchester
Level Contributor
507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cyprus in feb

When I lived there for a few years both Febs (2002/3) were a bit miserable, yes it is nice when the sun comes out but it can be a quite wet.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
181 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cyprus in feb

Hi,

I have a friend who goes regularly in February, and says that the weather is very hit & miss.....mostly on the cooler side, with rain.

4. Re: cyprus in feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 08, 2009