We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amathus Beach Hotel, Limassol and Greece

Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Topic
Amathus Beach Hotel, Limassol and Greece

Hello. I have been contemplating a trip to Greece and Cyprus next Summer for my family and me (2 adults and 3 children ages 12, 9, 6). A good friend is planning a wedding at the Amathus Beach Hotel on Cyprus in July. I will be traveling from Denver, Colorado USA. Would you make the trip? We would stay in 4 or 5 star hotels. Where would you stay in Larnaca? Where would you stop to stay in Greece and Cyrpus before and after the wedding? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amathus Beach Hotel, Limassol and Greece

Quite a few of your fellow Americans seem to love Skopelos (one of the Sporades islands) and Samos.

UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Amathus Beach Hotel, Limassol and Greece

well seing that you are a big family, i would sudjest you go to chalkidiki, just below salonika. but if you are interested in islands... santorini is where the couples and newly weds go and they all say it is amazing... for its sunset and cenery. if you have a wedding in limassol why would you stay in larnaca though? limassol has so much more to offer

3. Re: Amathus Beach Hotel, Limassol and Greece

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 06, 2009