We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigarettes

merseyside
Level Contributor
879 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Cigarettes

Please will somebody tell me how much I can expect to pay for a 200 carton of cigerettes in Paphos

Thanks

Melynda

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cigarettes

depending on the brand between CYP15.80 - CYP19

kev

merseyside
Level Contributor
879 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cigarettes

Kev

Thanks for yur reply . I wonder if you will tell me what the cost of living is in Paphos compared to the U.K. How much spending money do you think we will need for a week without considering alcohol . Also can we get English cigerettes in Paphos?

Melynda .

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
324 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cigarettes

Hi

Just come back from Paphos and I took £600 for a ten day holiday but that included drinking a silly amount of cocktails and meals, and also money spent on a lot of trips. I also bought cigarettes for my stay at £19 per packet of 200. All the popular brands are available at the local supermarkets.

merseyside
Level Contributor
879 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cigarettes

RRichie

Cheers for your response to my question . I bet you had an absolute ball .I was thinking around the £500 .

Melynda .

merseyside
Level Contributor
879 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cigarettes

mark .

It will be our first time in Paphos . We are not going until November hope the weather is O.K then . What trips would you recommend ?

Thanks

Melynda .

Tullamore, Ireland
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cigarettes

hi melynda,

i've just returned from Paphos with my fiancee and two friends. i would definitly recommend the sunset cruise fro m the harbour. It is heavenly. we went on the cheap version where you get a glass of bubbly and open candwiches for 12 pounds cyp. There is a bar on board so you can but more drinks if required. The trip was two hours long and we had a ball. There is live music on board. The photos we took are amazing. i would definitly go again. they also do a VIP trip with a free bar all night, 4 hour cruise. We also did the half day cruise. That too was great. Stopping off to swim and snorkel if you like and paragliding. That had a free bar and sandwiches also. Highly recommended too but one warning, bring socks as you have to take off your shoes. The decks are roasting, our feet were burning! Have a great time. Its a lovely place!

7. Re: Cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:05 pm, August 20, 2014
8. Re: Cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:44 am, August 19, 2014
merseyside
Level Contributor
879 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cigarettes

Thanks to all above for the information .

Melynda .

UK
Level Contributor
396 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cigarettes

yes, buy your ciggies in Theos, other places have been known to sell dodgy ones. Also cheapest for booze.