We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wddding in Cyprus

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dorset
3 posts
Save Topic
Wddding in Cyprus

We're going over to Papho on 30.05.07 to try and get an idea of wedding and reception venues for next year and to book something.

I have contact a few wedding planners and not heard anything back - not sure whats going on there!

anyway, can anyone recommend a good realiable planner that we can meet out the at the end of the month to go through things with? (avoiding travel agencies).

Many thanks

Hayley

Leicester,England
Level Contributor
174 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

Hello Hayley,

Sorry to hear your having probs, me and my fiance get married on the 01/08/07 and were using a fantastic wedding planner, she's called Hilary and she has her own wedding co-ordinators business its called. www.onlyyouwedding.co.uk

I think you'd really like the way she handles things.

Hope you get some luck.

Lindsey

xx

limassol
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

Hi

May and Septmeber are the 2 busiest months for weddings and i imagine alot of weddign co ordinators are busy helping brides in resort. Its very difficult when future business is contatcing you but you have a bride in resort who also needs all of your attention. indepedant wedding planners often spend a alot of time with brides once they are here hence the reason people choose to use personal planners.

If i can help you further please let me know im sure someone will be in contact soon

cyprus Eve

essex
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

Hi Hayley ,we're using a co-ordinator called jenny at marriageincyprus.com she's been extremly helpful and i always get a reply to my e-mails within 24 hours.

Don't know if you've been on confetti.com forums but she's mentioned all the time on there and no-ones got a bad word to say about her.

Hope this helps good luck!

Carly

Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

Hi Hayley

We got married in Paphos last year. We stayed at the Coral Beach Hotel which was stunning. Ceremony was at St Pauls Pillar. I had emailed hotel re reception and got quick response. I also contacted various restaurants etc. However, i came accross Artio Brasserie which is located in Kato Paphos. The web address is www.artiobrasserie.com. I cannot praise them enough. The girl I had contact with is Fiona Dean who can arrange everything you need from florists to cars etc. The reception was fabulous-we had entire restaurant to ourselves. The staff were excellent. As for the food, you can expect 5*+. Artio offer a very professional service and will do anything possible. It would be very worthwhile for you to contact them. They are extremely helpful and professional.

Good Luck

Rita

Ireland

northfields
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

Hi Hayley,

Why dont you try Zaffron. It is aprivate venue and they are very reliable.

Good Luck!

limassol
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

Hi Hayley

Thanks for your email reagrding meeting up once you are here but as its was a pm i cant seem to see your email address to reply, can you send me this or email me at evelyn@cyprus4weddings.com

I know you mention we have been in touch before but it would take a while to search for previous emails to try and find your adress

Will watch out for your email and will then arrange a meeting date

Talk Soon

Eve

North-East, UK
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

Hi everyone

I have been looking into a wedding in Cyprus but feel daunted by so much information! Can anyone make recommendations as to wedding coordinators? Also, can anyone give me any estimate of what I am likely to pay? I am looking at around 5k for mine and my partners flights, accomodation (for two weeks), the wedding and reception costs (for around 60 guests) - is this feasible or I am being totally optimistic!

Has anyone got married at St George Church, Pathos? Is it situation right next to a big high rise hotel?

Also, has anyone got married in Ayia Napa Monastery?

Thank you all so much and apologies for so many questions!

Victoria

Paphos Cyprus
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

Hi there, i'm getting married in Aug next year and have gone through......www.ido.com.cy and the have been great...that is the website so you can see what you think...

We are getting married in the Ayia Kiriaki church and then having a reception at the annabelle hotel as we want the restaurant there that over looks the harbour...so long as you spend over 1000cy they give you it privatley for free......

Just ask if you want to know anything else as i'm currently researching...

Maxine..x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

Hi we have just returned from cyprus where we had a wonderful reception in Daphne Restaurant by the Harbour . If you would like some details prices contacts etc, please e-mail me amandahatfield80@hotmail.com

scotland
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Wddding in Cyprus

hi hlm78

we are getting married in pafos on the 12th july 2007, our reception is at zaffron on tomb of the kings road. the owner stella is great and helps with all aspects of our wedding.

Get answers to your questions about Paphos