We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aphrodite hills hotel upgrade

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
155 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
aphrodite hills hotel upgrade

can anyone say if we should upgrade our room, we are visiting soon and have a standard garden/pool room.........problem is I am worried if there will be alot of noise from the pool etc........we love sitting casually on our balcony terrace and taking in the view......its a great part of our holiday.......although we do have alot of things planned.........

After a recent trip to the US, where we hardly got any sleep, in a noisy hotel.......I just wont a peaceful room.

Plus from pictures can't make out if this is 3 floors high, can someone advise me please.

JT

Cyprus
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: aphrodite hills hotel upgrade

This resort is superb and I doubt if you need to up grade at all. I don't think you will have any problems at all.

Sue

essex
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aphrodite hills hotel upgrade

we have just returned from this hotel only one part of the hotel is 3 stories that is attatched to the main building it was very quiet there i suppose it depends when you are going also be prepared for the prices now it is euros for example 5 euros for a coke by the pool it is a lovely hotel

3. Re: aphrodite hills hotel upgrade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, September 25, 2009