We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Beach hotel wedding, any ideas? Help!!

kent
3 posts
Save Topic
Coral Beach hotel wedding, any ideas? Help!!

Am getting married at Coral Beach Hotel October 2007 and want to find out if anyone else has got married there. I have never evan been to Cyprus so have done alot of my research through internet. Would like to know what the hotel is like? What was your wedding like? I know it's 7 months away but i'm starting to panic.

Thanks

Louise

Scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral Beach hotel wedding, any ideas? Help!!

Having been to Cyprus 3 times i can say it is a lovely place to visit!! Iam getting married in May this year myself and although our wedding is not at Coral Beach Hotel it is where we are staying the night of our wedding as it is highly recommended by my wedding planner. who is Cypriot.

Hope this helps! Katie.

2. Re: Coral Beach hotel wedding, any ideas? Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, August 28, 2009