We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amanthus Beach Hotel

knutsford
Level Contributor
105 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Amanthus Beach Hotel

Just for information the Amathus Beach has just been closed for 3 months and completely refurbished. It is now owned by the Four Seasons Hotel and is due to open today. It will trade under the same name but will be managed by the Four Seasons

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,230 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amanthus Beach Hotel

Yes, we have booked for June. It has been partly refurbished as it had a huge refurbishment a couple of years ago. It is now part owned by Muskita hotels who also own the Four Seasons. The Liminaki Restaurant has been part of the refurbishment and the rooms on the third floor. It actually opened a few days ago. It will be interesting to see the improvements.

Edited: 4:56 pm, April 01, 2014
Bucks, UK
Level Contributor
376 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amanthus Beach Hotel

That's interesting! I'm sure the Four Seasons' management will make it something special :)

(We're booked for early June at the Four Seasons).

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,230 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amanthus Beach Hotel

It is already a superb hotel, I am glad that Muskita only own 50% and hopefully won't be able to change it too much. Although I have stayed at the Four Seasons about 15 times I do love the Amathus Hotels. I am looking forward to trying the new Liminaki restaurant which opens in May and hopefully get a table right on the water's edge.

4. Re: Amanthus Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Limassol
Recent Conversations