We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica oasis

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Atlantica oasis

Can anyone please help to clarify how close in walking distance atlantica oasis is to decent bars (besides the nags head) and restaurants and playgrounds/areas for young children. I will be staying there for 10 days in nov 2014 and although it will be all inclusive I tend to get cabin fever and need to eat/ be entertained elsewhere at least a few nights out of the holiday. I have also seen photos of an amusement park/ fairground and McDonald's soft play but can't judge how close these are to the hotel. I will have a 3 month old (eek!), 3 year old and a 65 year old who all need to be kept happy!

We won't have a hire car and don't want hassle of a bus so only walking distances please.

Many thanks!

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantica oasis

Now if this had been here earlier in the week I would have checked in detail as I was at the hotel on Thursday. The McDonalds is around 500 metres and you are on the coast road in about 300 metres

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantica oasis

A 5 minute walk just walk out of Oasis go down to the end of the road , turn left the luna park and Mcdonald's are a couple of minutes walk.if you walk a couple of minutes in the other direction the Shakespeare across from the londa hotel has a small playground at the back.there is a family friendly bar around the corner from Oasis across from the Castle apartments called Andreas pub instead of walking right down the street cut through the little road across from nags. you will find Andreas on the corner, also go that way for a short cut to the shakespeare.Julie

3. Re: Atlantica oasis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Limassol