We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Step Inn

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
The Step Inn

Just wondering if anyone who has recently returned from Limassol can confirm that the Step Inn has closed? Thanks.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,910 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Step Inn

Hi, yes the step inn has closed I don't know if they have moved to a new location or just closed I will try and find out.Julie

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Step Inn

Thanks Julie. I have lots of good memories of the Step Inn from my misspent youth!

Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
11 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Step Inn

Hi I have heard the Step Inn is definately closed and will not be reopening as they had some financial issues and money owed.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Step Inn

That's a real shame. Thanks for the update.

Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Step Inn

The Step Inn has definitely closed, however, ther are rumours that one of the owners of a couple of bars in Old Town is interested in taking it over. At the moment though, nothing is happening and the building is empty.

Limassol, Limassol...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Step Inn

I can also confirm it has closed for a while now due to "finacial difficulties "

It was indeed the best Irish bar around , but without any Irish around .... The bar is simply just another pub ...

Edited: 7:59 pm, August 25, 2013
Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Step Inn

Fair point Eddy. Still a shame though.

8. Re: The Step Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 28, 2014