We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mains sockets

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London - UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Mains sockets

Anybody tell me which type of mains sockets they have at the Elias Beach ? I the the UK style 3 pin or the euro 2 round pin ?

On a second question, What is the dress code for the resturants ? Are they all the same i.e. 'smart casual'

Thanks in Advance

Elmstone

Camborne, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mains sockets

Main sockets the same as the U.K. three square pin.

Resturants usually expect smart casual.

Enjoy your holiday.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mains sockets

Hi,I stayed at the Elias beach last year, it is a lovely hotel and the staff are brilliant.On restaurants I recommend Lisa's Bistro across the road from the Grand.Julie

London - UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mains sockets

Many thanks for the 'Plug' re-assurance and Julie thanks for the tip.

4. Re: Mains sockets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:41 am, September 05, 2012
5. Re: Mains sockets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Limassol