We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elias Beach Hotel WiFi ??

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Elias Beach Hotel WiFi ??

We have booked the Elias Beach Hotel for Sept 2012 for 2 weeks and if the reviews are anything to go by we are really looking forward to staying there. One thing though..Is there WiFi internet available at the hotel ? Some of the reviewers say yes others say no so I'm confused, don't want to carry my laptop all the way to Cyprus and not be able to use it .

2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Elias Beach Hotel WiFi ??

It appears that there IS WiFi at your hotel. My wife and daughter were there recently, loved it, and confirm WiFi.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Elias Beach Hotel WiFi ??

It appears that there IS WiFi at your hotel. My wife and daughter were there recently, loved it, and confirm WiFi.

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elias Beach Hotel WiFi ??

Hi, there is WIFI, not sure how much they charge for it.I hope that you enjoy your stay at the Elias, as much as I did. Julie

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elias Beach Hotel WiFi ??

Thanks for that...not sure I could go 2 wks without the internet...sad I know :-)

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
832 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Elias Beach Hotel WiFi ??

There is WIFI and it was free when I stayed there. The reception near the bar lounge was very good.

6. Re: Elias Beach Hotel WiFi ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, February 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Limassol