We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Larnaca
Search

Any recommendations are welcom!

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
Any recommendations are welcom!
Save

Hi there fellows!

I'm going to Larnaca solo, for a week on september and 29 y.o!

well first of all since Cyprus divided into two parts, would you plz let me know your opinion about the Turkish and the Greek part, if you've been there, what would you suggest, I'm an adaptable person! :)

to be honest, beside nightlife and the beaches, I'd like increase adrenaline in my body! smth like desert safari driving in Dubai!

I googled Cyprus events as well, cuz I'm into the rock music, but I couldn't find smth interesting, any idea about rock or jazz club?

and any recommendations about Cypriot cuisine are welcome! :)

I appreciate in advance guys!

cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaca, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,263 posts
49 reviews
22 helpful votes
1. Re: Any recommendations are welcom!
Save

Most extreme nightlife and best beaches are in Ayia Napa with lots of rock clubs. Cyprus cuisine that would suit you is kleftiko (lamb) which is served in every Cyprus food restaurant and Ttavas Lefkaritikos which is harder to find but you get in Militzis and Lysia in Larnaca.

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
2. Re: Any recommendations are welcom!
Save

Thank you so much for letting me know that, How long does it take to go to Famagusta, I mean Ayia Napa by bus or car?

for sure I'm gonna try those dish!

thanks again!

cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaca, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,263 posts
49 reviews
22 helpful votes
3. Re: Any recommendations are welcom!
Save

Ayia Napa by car 35 minutes to first beach of Macronisos ( my favorite) and 50min by bus from Finikoudes bus stop

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
4. Re: Any recommendations are welcom!
Save

well, first of all, thanks cylib, I can see that you almost replay to most of the guys here in this forum! so, I appreciate that.

I'm gonna have to ask you, if I wanna crossing the border between south and north, Should I have to show my passport to the security for the stamp? I mean each time!

cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaca, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,263 posts
49 reviews
22 helpful votes
5. Re: Any recommendations are welcom!
Save

If you cross border you must show identity or passport every time but no stamping.

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
6. Re: Any recommendations are welcom!
Save

Thanks man!

cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaca, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,263 posts
49 reviews
22 helpful votes
7. Re: Any recommendations are welcom!
Save

Guess you know you need a visa to enter Cyprus

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
8. Re: Any recommendations are welcom!
Save

Yes, you're correct!

actually, we don't need visa if we wanna go to the northern Cyprus, but since I'm going to enter in the south part, I'm gonna need a visa!

btw thanks

9. Re: Any recommendations are welcom!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 26, 2017