We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback on Thrifty - Larnaca

Which Larnaka City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salmiyah, Kuwait
Level Contributor
80 posts
195 reviews
Save Topic
Feedback on Thrifty - Larnaca

Hi Members,

I am travelling to Cyprus on 3-Aug-2013 with my wife and would require a Small Car on Rental for 3 days to travel to Vavla (some 45 kms away) (Pick & Drop of the vehicle at the Larnaca Airport)

Just checked the Thrifty Website for online bookings and the prices are the best & cheapest available online! Ford Fiesta 1300 CC (Manual Gears) for 48 Euros for 3 days!

Wanted to get some reviews about Thrifty's Customer Service and their quality of cars before I make that booking.

Any advice/information would be highly appreciated so that I can make this online booking.

Warm regards and thanks in advance,

Nishant Jha

1. Re: Feedback on Thrifty - Larnaca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 28, 2014