We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apt majestic gdns

Which Larnaka City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol uk
3 posts
Save Topic
apt majestic gdns

if there are any owners out there please get in touch asap news on complex not good

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apt majestic gdns

we are due to go to apt majestic in august and cant find any recent reviews. can you help we have a baby and are concerned now any info

greatly appreciated.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apt majestic gdns

please can you let me have any info on majestic apts, we are going

there in aug 2011 with a baby and are little worried!many thanks

Bristol uk
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: apt majestic gdns

Hi we are owners and were at majestic last month gypsies moved in on all 3 phases there was no lights no lift rubbish everywhere human faeces up the wall a fight broke out on the sunday 50 plus blood everywhere it ruined our two weeks we had to find a hotel understand that they have been moved on but i dont know for sure i am about to contact absolute management if you want you can email them infoabsolutelycyprus.com I hope all will be well for you thanks eve

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apt majestic gdns

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. I appreciate greatly your feedback. any further information would be grateful received. thank you once again for taking the time to respond. Regards B

Cheddar, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: apt majestic gdns

Hi

Not sure which phase of majestic gdns you want owners to contact you but we own on phase 3.Am aware of the nightmare with some owners having never paid their community fees and Absolute property management walking away having collected fees from some owners for forthcoming year and now not providing those owners with a refund.

6. Re: apt majestic gdns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 23, 2013