We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Larnaca
Search

Self catering apartment needed in Nov

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
30 posts
31 reviews
25 helpful votes
Self catering apartment needed in Nov
Save

Hello.. this forum is amazing and I have been reading so much for the last 5 hours!!!

I would like to put some criteria here to put out to the forum and see what you recommend... I think I am being a bit fussy but giving it a go.

We would love to be close to the beach and see the water and be able to stroll down. The ground floor is ok if it had an outside patio sitting area or a balcony if it is not on the ground. Happy needing to walk 5 min to the beach... Looking for more private rental and not a generic hotel or resort type establishment. This will be a base for 10 days in Cyprus and will hire a car for a few days so need parking as well. Is anything coming to mind to suggest.

Mackenzy Beach and Kastella Beach sound good. We are coming in November.

I have the usual websites to look trough but just posting this in case someone has the perfect suggestion.

Kind regards

Verity

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
50,875 posts
38 reviews
112 helpful votes
1. Re: Self catering apartment needed in Nov
Save

I would try Holiday Lettings or Owners Direct for private lettings

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
120 reviews
94 helpful votes
2. Re: Self catering apartment needed in Nov
Save

Hi if you have a look on booking.com there are a few places on kastella. and McKenzie that are rented out privately by the owner .we have booked apartment blue for a few days at the end of sept.Julie

Edited: 4:37 pm, June 29, 2017
3. Re: Self catering apartment needed in Nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 01, 2018