We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Open Top Bus In Famagusta

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Open Top Bus In Famagusta

Does anyone know anything about it? We are staying here for a few days and saw a UK type open top tour bus. We asked at the hotel and they say that the tour is booked through an agency???

England, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Open Top Bus In Famagusta

www.redbuscyprus.com/FamagustaDayTrip.aspx

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Open Top Bus In Famagusta

BallyW You are referring to the Big Red Bus, the Journey starts from the South http://www.redbuscyprus.com/

essex
Level Contributor
193 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Open Top Bus In Famagusta

We have been to Famagusta a few times while staying in Kyrenia. You would be just as well hiring a car and going yourself. You can get to all the same places as the bus tour but spend as much time as you like. If you need directions to Palm Beach where you can look across to Varosha they I can provide them for you.

scotland
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Open Top Bus In Famagusta

FredEssex, as you have been to Famagust a few times just wondered what is there & were you able to travel right down to the beach front. We used to live on beach front but obviously had to leave in 1974. we are coming to Paphos in Oct so thought we might visit.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Open Top Bus In Famagusta

You can go on glossa (sp?) beach between the Constantia / Palm Beach hotel and in front of the now fenced off Aspelia hotel right up to where the Famagusta beach starts. If I could post a link I would add some photos so you could see exactly where I mean :(

Edited: 5:39 pm, June 06, 2013
essex
Level Contributor
193 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Open Top Bus In Famagusta

Yes Ady Pubdog is correct with his directions. If you look on Google Earth you can pin point the area. We normally park quite near to the walkway to the beach however as this area has been changing quite a bit I not sure if you are still allowed to do so. Also remember the beach area is being watched from both inside the no go area and on the beach !. Take heed of the sign's my friends

7. Re: Open Top Bus In Famagusta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 09, 2014