We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baghdad, Iraq
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

hi all

this is my 2nd visit to kyrenia and this time i decided to stay at the colony hotel but the problem is there is no online booking at the hotel website? the only website i found to book at north cyprus is gonorthcyprus.com! it seems like sites like booking.com and expedia dont recognize north cyprus hotels?

could you please let me know whats the best and cheapest way to book a hotel at kyrenia?

1. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:10 am, February 03, 2014
brighton
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

We came back from the Rocks in Northern Cyprus last week! We booked through gonorthcyprus and had no problems with flights, taxi from Larnica Airport or with the lovely hotel! Loved Northern Cyprus and prefer it to the South By the way used a great local taxi driver called Alaattin, very prompt and efficient, not sure if Im allowed to put his phone number on here but it is dome taksi 0533 885 09 85 , not expensive and a great help!

Edited: 1:09 pm, September 30, 2012
Manchester...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

Ziad D book with another company gonorthcyprus clearly has no protection for the client apart from the fact they offer SSL security which any payment system require on the internet.

4. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, April 10, 2013
Brundish
Level Contributor
216 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

Looking to book with go north Cyprus seems they now are a member of ATOL, so hope to book soon

6. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

Edited: 4:05 pm, April 10, 2013
Rickmansworth...
Level Contributor
549 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

We have booked a flight and hotel package with GoNorthCyprus. Flights are British Airways, and we were able to log onto the BA website and confirm our booking and select seats, so no worries there at all. I had a query about the hotel so messaged Izzet on tripadvisor, and he got his UK business partner to phone me. In addition, the hotel contacted me directly by email and confirmed our booking. I can't fault the service so far.

To be honest, how many stories have we Brits heard about UK travel firms going bust, and despite having ATOL cover, people being stranded. I am safe in the knowledge that our flight is not a charter.

8. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

We and our family have used gonorthcyprus many times, including Amy Villas and can honestly recommend them. We have never had any problems at all with them and found them professional and helpful at all times. This year we wanted a few days at the Arkin Palm Beach Hotel and the hotel wouldn't take the booking for less than a week, spoke to Gary and he sorted us out.

Brundish
Level Contributor
216 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: is gonorthcyprus safe to book through ?

Well I have just booked up with them, spoke to Sue and she seemed very pleasant, I have had problems with the biggest of companies I find the smaller they are the better service you get so time will tell

Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia