We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cyprus weather in April 2014

SOUTH WALES
Level Contributor
20 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Cyprus weather in April 2014

I am getting married next April and looking to book a honeymoon for us and our 2 children, I have always fancied Cyprus , just wondered what is the weather likely to be around 14th April -24th April.

many thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cyprus weather in April 2014

It can be very mixed and the season generally doesn't start until the beginning of May so most if not all resorts would be quiet.

You can look back at the actual past weather and temps on here:

wunderground.com/history/…MonthlyHistory.html

SOUTH WALES
Level Contributor
20 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cyprus weather in April 2014

Thanks for the info, I'm not sure what to do our dates are fixed for last 2 weeks of April.

Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cyprus weather in April 2014

Usually during April the weather is very good ...Although you never know because the weather is very strange and sometimes our climate is tropical...(lasts months)

4. Re: Cyprus weather in April 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cyprus