We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Israel mini-cruise

wales
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Israel mini-cruise

We are planning a holiday to Limassol/Paphos in Sept 2010. We would like to do a mini-cruise to Israel. Any suggestions on the the best cruise company and should we book in advance or book in resort when we arrive?

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Israel mini-cruise

Hi.Drakos-cyprus tel 357 25 324921 add 00 if calling from UK based in Limassol are good. your cruise ship will leave from Limassol port.If you have your holiday dates fixed I think it is good to book before you go.then you can just get on with your holiday.but you can book over there if you wish.you can e-mail them at.

incentives@drakostravel.com.cy or try salamistravel.com

Julie

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,070 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Israel mini-cruise

I would do a bit of research before booking. If you type in the search box cruise to Israel from Cyprus or something similar you should be able to bring up lots of old posts. There are a lot of differing opinions on these cruises.

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Israel mini-cruise

There are only 3 cruise lines that operate Cruises - Louis, Salamis and Atalante.

the itinerary is basically the same, Atalante tends to be the most expensive, I think louis offer the most frequent and reasonable priced ones. Have a look on their website www.louiscruises.com here is the link to the holyland cruis www.louiscruises.com/itinerary.html…

Terri

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Israel mini-cruise

Hi, I have just found another site with cruise details.

armata.net

Julie

wales
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Israel mini-cruise

Many thanks for your advice. My one and only trip to South Cyprus was approx 20yrs ago and we did a combined mini-cruise which visited Egypt and Israel on the same cruise. It wasn't luxurious

(many complaints of sea sickkness and cabins were basic etc) but we enjoyed it and it was a good way of visiting places that you wouldn't necessarly visit independently. Many thanks for your advice.

6. Re: Israel mini-cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, October 13, 2010