We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

UAE
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Topic
Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

Hi,

Can anyone provide me with the driving directions from Larnaca airport to Alion hotel in Ayia Napa? A link to a road map would also help.

Thanks.

UAE
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

Hi,

Can anyone provide me with the driving directions from Larnaca airport to Alion hotel in Ayia Napa? A link to a road map would also help.

Thanks.

cyprus
Destination Expert
for Nicosia
Level Contributor
326 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

I ´m not sure if there are any good road maps of Cyprus online. You can try those found on maps.visitcyprus.com

Driving from Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa is quite straightforward, just follow the road signs (if you still need directions here they are: on exiting the airport turn left, then on the first round-about turn right and you ´re in the highway. When you see the exit to Ayia Napa just take it). When in Ayia Napa you can for directions to the Alion hotel. Ayia Napa is not that big and it shouldn´t take more than five minutes finding the hotel. The locals are always happy to help...

UAE
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

Thanks a lot.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

The official road maps and tourist maps are available online here:

moi.gov.cy/moi/…

I've never got to grips with the one on the CTO website and it's so slow. These are PDFs of the paper maps you can get for free at tourist offices.

Marion

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

It really is very straight forward. The roads are clearly signposted and very easy to follow - even I can do it with no sense of direction whatsoever.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

Easy to get to Ayia Napa, Kath, but not so easy to negotiate your way to a specific hotel!

Perhaps best to email the hotel for directions.

Marion

UAE
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

Thanks for all the quick responses.

8. Re: Larnaca airport to Ayia Napa - Drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cyprus