We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

if i buy a day pass at sargans, will this pass cover

Which Vaduz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
709 posts
127 reviews
if i buy a day pass at sargans, will this pass cover

bus from sargans to vaduz+vaduz to feldkirch+feldkirch back to sargans? cost 12 chf , i was told.

any locals or tourist been there, done the trip?

thanks

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,333 posts
447 reviews
1. Re: if i buy a day pass at sargans, will this pass cover

Hello dianefeng,

What are you trying to know exactly? Cost? CHF 12 is the price of the daily card giving you access to all the Liechtenstein bus network for one day (http://www.liemobil.li/content.aspx?auswahl=5402&mid=5402). Time? About twice 1/2 an hour. Anything else? Please let us know.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
709 posts
127 reviews
2. Re: if i buy a day pass at sargans, will this pass cover

thank you, just like to know if this pass can cover the places i like to go, as feldkirch is in austria.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,333 posts
447 reviews
3. Re: if i buy a day pass at sargans, will this pass cover

It divers thé whole Liechtenstein bus network (www.liemobil.li/content.aspx?auswahl=5396). So the answer is "yes".

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,333 posts
447 reviews
4. Re: if i buy a day pass at sargans, will this pass cover

Bloody iPad auto-correct feature! I meant to write "It covers the whole..." not that crap above...

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
709 posts
127 reviews
5. Re: if i buy a day pass at sargans, will this pass cover

no problem, thanks all the same. I understand what you meant, and knew what happened, as this happenned to lots of us.

6. Re: if i buy a day pass at sargans, will this pass cover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, September 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vaduz