We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schaan to Vaduz

Which Vaduz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
132 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Schaan to Vaduz

I will be staying at the youth hostel in Schaan as I understand it's close to Vaduz. Is it walking distance? If not, how much and how long is the bus ride?

Schaan...
Level Contributor
4 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schaan to Vaduz

Hi there -

The youth hostel in Schaan is a very good and rather cheap address here in Liechtenstein. It is right between Schaan and Vaduz and since both towns are not too big you can actually walk to Vaduz. Of course, it depends on how fast you walk, but it will approximately take you about 20 minutes. You can also take the bus (bus station is on the main road next to the Restaurant Muehle) - it costs about 1 dollar and takes less than 5 minutes. If you stay longer and want to visit other parts of the country (e.g. Malbun) you can also get a cheap bus ticket for one week which costs 15 dollars. You can ride all buses in Liechtenstein as often and as long as you want to.

I hope this was of any help -

and I wish you a wonderful stay in Liechtenstein

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
132 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Schaan to Vaduz

Thank you :)

3. Re: Schaan to Vaduz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Vaduz