We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling solo through Europe

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling solo through Europe

I am 50+ female thinking of travelling solo through Europe on a basic budget - would like ideas as to whether going solo or gong with a recognised tour company is best. Is there a site where you can meet like minded English speaking travellers that you may be able to travel with.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,748 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling solo through Europe

Julie,

You are writing on the Liechtenstein forum. This country is one of the smallest in the world, with barely more than 35'000 inhabitants. So I am not sure many would reply here. My own views is you can organise it by yourself as long you spend enough time organise it. I suggest meanwhile you to visit tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12290-Bargain_… where you'd find much more help.

2. Re: Travelling solo through Europe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 07, 2014