We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxembourg Itinenary

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Luxembourg Itinenary

My friends and I want to plan a 1 day tour in Luxembourg. Is there anyone who can kindly share or advise on a 1 day itinenary? We will be more to sightseeing.

I cant find any itinenary template in the forum. Thus, hope for advice. Thank you very much!

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Luxembourg Itinenary

Dear gfplux,

How much is the entrance fees and operating time?

Is it easy to enter? I saw some comments saying that some clubs bouncers make it real tough for you to enter.

I have randomly pick some clubs, Melusina, Pulp and Magnum. Are these few clubs worth visiting? Or maybe I just stick to the White will be a better choice?

Thank you very much!!!

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
919 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Luxembourg Itinenary

Sorry but my information can only be second hand from my daughter.

Each club will have its own door policy. If you a girl or a couple you will have a better chance than two or three males. isn't this the door policy all over the world.

If there are entrance fees (my daughter is very vague about this) they will be maximum €10.

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
919 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Luxembourg Itinenary

I should have added NO jeans or trainers

Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Luxembourg City
Level Contributor
1,827 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Luxembourg Itinenary

Most nightlife is going on in Rives de Clausen in the district Clausen. Many bars/clubs next to each other, just pick one you like the looks of.

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Luxembourg Itinenary

Dear gfplux,

Thank you very much for you and your daughter valuable information!

Sad to say we are all guys, so I think it will be tough for us… hahaha!

It’s good to know door policy like no jeans are allowed. As in my country, the clubs are not strict on the door policy. Thus, this is why I like understand more before we go clubbing.

Dear Math1985,

Thank you very much!

We will take a look around Rives de Clausen, hope that we won’t be deceived by the looks… hahaha!

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
919 posts
769 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Luxembourg Itinenary

after your trip do return here to let us know your experience

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Luxembourg Itinenary

Dear gfplux,

Sure! No problem!

18. Re: Luxembourg Itinenary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 12, 2013