We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fireworks for new year

sheffield
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
fireworks for new year

my husband and myself are going to malta for a few days over new year. we simply love fireworks and wonder what the festivities are for new years eve, unfortunately we are flying back home on new years day. can anybody who has visited st pauls bay area please let me know. thank u.

Malta
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fireworks for new year

Most people celebrate NYE's by going to restaurants, large parties or just hang out in st. julian's/ paceville. Nonetheless, the latter option is for the young and im not sure that you will enjoy being out in the roads walking from bar to bar amongst that crowd.... unfortunately there are no fireworks or displays similar to what we see in large cities.

2. Re: fireworks for new year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Valletta