We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and the best bar??

Which Valletta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, England
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Weather and the best bar??

I am coming to Malta next week to work in Valletta, can anyone tell me what the weather is looking like for next week and will it be warm enough to to swim? Also would love to hear of any great bars or pubs which might not be in the guidebooks. Also any recommendations for St Paul's Bay?

Many thanks

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather and the best bar??

My favourite pub is the Red Lion in Qawra. Opposite the bus station and across from the police station.

Of course I do like lots of other pubs.... This just happens to be my favourite in the St pauls area.

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather and the best bar??

the sea temp is wrmer than the air at about 22/23 and the air 20 if you are brave you could.

3. Re: Weather and the best bar??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Valletta