We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saluting Battery

Terryville...
5 posts
Save Topic
Saluting Battery

Curious as to how close you can get to the Saluting Battery. My cousin suggested getting married there.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,403 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saluting Battery

The garden overlooks the actual saluting battery . About 10 to 12 feet above and a few yards behind.

This view also overlooks the Grand Harbour towards the Three Cities and Kalkara,

You can go onto the Saluting battery just after the noon firing with the ` soldiers ` in charge.

Lovely spot,

Google ` Valletta saluting battery ` and I am sure there will be plenty of pictures.

Graham

Terryville...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Saluting Battery

Thanks for the info Graham. My cousin implied that we could get married there at about 6-7pm. I wonder if you need a permit from the Valletta council to do something like this. I'll have to context them next.

Thanks!

Terryville...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Saluting Battery

Or even 'contact' them.....damn you auto correct! :)

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
701 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saluting Battery

Take a look at this salutingbattery.com/weddings--events-hiring.…

5. Re: Saluting Battery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 11, 2014