We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You Very Much!!!

Which Valletta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Thank You Very Much!!!

Greetings and Salutations Everyone!

I would like to thank each of you for your comments with reference to Malta which I read and reread as I was planning my short stay.

Your comments helped me to make many of the decisions that I made.

I am especially grateful to Graham for all that he shares with all of us.

I was in Malta from March 31-April 5 2011 staying at the Hotel Phoenicia in Valletta. I chose this hotel because of its location and its history. I planned this sojourn on my own with your help.

I am a retired music teacher who travelled alone and felt completely safe.

I had a fantastic time and just wanted to say thank you again and again.

Margaret Brown

Alexandria, VA

USA

Edited: 10:40 am, April 06, 2011
Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,162 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

Hello Margaret ---- may i call you that ?

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Malta and hope you tell other people so they can also come.

Hope you return again some time from the colonies !!!

Graham

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

Hello Graham,

Of course you may call me Margaret.

I do plan to return to Malta at some point in time.

Graham, you are so very generous with your time as well as your knowledge with respect to Malta. You are a real asset and blessing to this forum.

Thank you again for your generosity and expertise.

All the best to you and yours,

Margaret

Kent, England
Level Contributor
231 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

I have to agree, these forums are a wealth of information and Graham and a few others contribute so much. Its greatly appreciated.

edinburgh scotland
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

Hi folks , i would also like to thank Graham, and all the others who put so mutch information on here.

Having just returned from Rabat on Tuesday, great time had by all!

Also managed a 3 night stay, in the mutch debated Topaz hotel, thought it was super value and staff excellent.

edinburgh scotland
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

Hi folks , i would also like to thank Graham, and all the others who put so mutch information on here.

Having just returned from Rabat on Tuesday, great time had by all!

Also managed a 3 night stay, in the mutch debated Topaz hotel, thought it was super value and staff excellent.

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,156 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

Glad you all enjoyed your stay and it is lovely to get a thank you so I'm going to thank you all for bothering to come back and thank Graham and the rest of us - much appreciated

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

Thank you Margaret for your feed back to Graham.

That's what this forum is and should always be all about:

Fantastic, knoweldgeable, extermely genuine and helpful people with unvaluabe advise and guidance to help other people to pleasant and safe experiences.

Thank you once again

Cas

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

Sometimes we take TA forgranted. don't we ? There is such a wealtjh of kmowledge to be found here and I find it to be such a friendly place.as well. Each time we plan a holiday the first thing I do is turn to TA for information .

Cas - I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and came back here to let us know.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

Can I second all these comments? Just back from five days in Sliema and read these helpful tips every day before we went. Much more informative than anything else you can find on the web...thank you so much to everyone who contributes (and I think it's only polite that folk SHOULD say "thankyou" when their questions are answered so promptly)

10. Re: Thank You Very Much!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, October 26, 2012