We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Sliema, May-July

Stockholm
4 posts
Save Topic
Staying in Sliema, May-July

I would like to hear your opinion about staying there from may - july or the first week of august. Is't too hot or could you resist the temperature?

And i want also mention that the purpose is that im leaving Sweden and study english in Sliema for at least 13 weeks. I'm a 23 years old boy living in a cold country :)

It's appreciated if you let me hear your opinions.

Thanks in advance!

Malta
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Sliema, May-July

You will be ok..... try and avoid mid-august as you might experience a week or two of 40 degrees.... sliema is also fine as its central and close to st. julians.

London, United...
Level Contributor
941 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Sliema, May-July

Sliema/St Julians will suite you most. In August it will be somewhat hot, and if you are not used to it, maybe you will have to drink a lot of water, stay in shade in the peak hours (11.00 till 15.00) and avoid eating seafood at the 'cheap' restaurants. Otherwise nightlife will be great for you as well.

3. Re: Staying in Sliema, May-July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sliema