We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best food in a hotel

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
1 post
65 reviews
Save Topic
best food in a hotel

which hotel would you recommend for the best food?

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best food in a hotel

In view of the fact that this has been posted in the Sliema forum I would envisage the Palace Hotel and the Fortina Hotels.

If we are talking Sliema/St Julians I would go for Zest in the Juliani or any of the restaurants in the Hilton.

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best food in a hotel

I agree with Shembo. Regarding St. Julians i would also add the Westin Dragonara because their restaurant Quadro is excellent and I also like their breakfasts. The Juliani has the advantage of also being close to an handful of really nice restaurants around Spinola Bay and only 5 minutes from a good selection of restaurants at the Portomaso Marina.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
4,866 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best food in a hotel

What's the budget and dining basis here? 'Fine dining' has been covered but is it more the standard fair whist on half board or AI the OP is asking about?

I've been more than happy with the buffet dinner at the Preluna and at the Waterfront. Nice salads, good fish choices. The Preluna also offers some nice al a carte dining including great sushi downstairs (separate business to the main hotel).

4. Re: best food in a hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sliema