We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Lunch

Which Sliema hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Lunch

I've booked my holiday for 7 days to Malta ( Sliema), but looking for a place to have Christmas dinner, could anyone help?

London, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Christmas Lunch

Not a problem, could you perhaps send the website link of the pub.

Thanx

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Christmas Lunch

The pub is now run by George and his daughter Ashley. If you go to Sliema forum, and look under "Restaurants" you will find several good review about the pub.

Cheers

Cas

London, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Christmas Lunch

thank you.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Christmas Lunch

Siggi Oyster Stout no problum Dillons red brest if that is supplied by Edward Dillon &Co no problum most places sell Jameson 12 year Red Brest also supplied by Ed Dillon some of their whiskey they only export but I will bring the oyster for sure and sort out the whiskey.

Michelle I will beover on the 21 st and will find out if Peperoncino are doing dinner great restaurant in Sliema and get a list of other ones for you.

15. Re: Christmas Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Sliema