We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for 1 month Malta -- accomodation / apartments

Which Sliema hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
301 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for 1 month Malta -- accomodation / apartments

Will be visiting Malta for academic purposes for a month this Oct. Any recommendations for accomodations in Sliema? I'm especially seeking an long-term rental apartment (€ 550 max. monthly). What are the largest rental real estate companies? And specific streets or areas in Siema to avoid?

I'm travelling alone, so an hotel for the same budget won't be possible IMHO.

swieqi
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Suggestions for 1 month Malta -- accomodation / apartments

Chesterton MaltaFollow Employer .History & Team

One of the UK's most prestigious property companies is now in Malta. Founded in 1805 in London, Chesterton has been at the forefront of the property industry for over 200 years.

An industry multi-disciplinary property business, Chesterton offers a range of property related services, including residential sales and lettings, international sales, rural and commercial agency, professional valuation, real estate investment and development consultancy.

With 60 offices in the UK and in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa Caribbean and the Middle East, Chesterton brings a wealth of knowledge and property expertise to the beautiful island of Malta.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Suggestions for 1 month Malta -- accomodation / apartments

Try Mercury Direct ,Malta KNOWKATS.

Toulouse
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Suggestions for 1 month Malta -- accomodation / apartments

@maltese263

I saw your photo in gozo, very beautiful i would want to know the exact location?

May you help me ?

Regards

Edited: 4:57 pm, June 18, 2013
Malta
Level Contributor
9 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Suggestions for 1 month Malta -- accomodation / apartments

You can also try www.airbnb.com

It's a world wide website that also lists properties in Malta

It's a safe, tried, and tested site that allows owners of apartments or properties to advertise on the site. You get to deal with the owners direct, and there are also safeguards and guarantees in place

Try it out. The best places to live around in Malta are Sliema, St Julian's, Swieqi

sydney australia
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Suggestions for 1 month Malta -- accomodation / apartments

this is an old thread original poster dated sept 2011 but maybe good for newcomers.

16. Re: Suggestions for 1 month Malta -- accomodation / apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 21, 2014