We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

salisbury arms

Ballymena, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
salisbury arms

hi. Is the salisbury arms in walking distance for two senior cits.

staying at the bay view in september

geiordiejim.

Comino, Malta
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: salisbury arms

So Tony has moved on not surprised though, we haven't been in Sliema for years and last time we saw him the business was obviously doing very badly, well I hope he is happier now it was obviously making him unhappy.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: salisbury arms

you could get the bus there & then walk back as it would be all downhill. I dont know the numbers of the new busses but if you got one that got you to Preluna Hotel then you can walk to the pub. From the pub you could walk down to the ferries & then walk along the water to your hotel. It safe to walk at night I never felt threatened.

13. Re: salisbury arms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 11, 2012