We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa letting in malta.

watford
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Villa letting in malta.

Hi has anyone else rented a villa from villa lettingmalta.com? Villa Vincent in Attard?

David and Jane Caruana letting agents gave no mention of additional water and electricity charges until our arrival and have kept our breakages deposit. Has anyone else had this expierence?

kent
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Villa letting in malta.

Oh my word what a nightmare you have been through, so sorry to hear about that, i trust you found somewhere else to stay?

Pleased you got your deposit back aswell, thats one of things i did like about david, is that he was very quick to respond with any query we had.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Malta i cant wait to get back there.

Enjoy! x

Mentioned in this post
Notts
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Villa letting in malta.

I eventually found something in Mellieha. It doesn't look as nice as the villa we'd booked, but at this late stage we couldn't be picky! We've now got 3 separate 2 bedroomed villas that share a pool between them. I will know whether they're nice in a week's time!

Regardless of what the villas are like we will have fun anyway - it's my husband's 60th birthday & also our 2nd wedding anniv while we're there.

Cheers.

Sx

Edited: 10:35 am, May 06, 2011
Mentioned in this post
Mellieha
Mellieha
Island of Malta, Malta
13. Re: Villa letting in malta.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, May 10, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Sliema
Recent Conversations