We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mdina Dungeons: Thumbs up or down?

new york
8 posts
Save Topic
Mdina Dungeons: Thumbs up or down?

My wife and I are planning our trip in Sept. (basically writing lists of place we want to see or eat). One place we are really unsure of is the Mdina Dungeons. It looks really cheesy, but an ironic way might be a bit entertaining--so long as the cost is low and it does not take a long time to visit. It is worth the time or money?

Level Contributor
358 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mdina Dungeons: Thumbs up or down?

Myself and my husband ( both late 20’s) visited the dungeons 2 years ago and taught it an entertaining and educational hour or so. While its not an absolute must see we both felt it was certainly worth the few euros entry ( sorry can’t remember exact price ) , there are some gruesome examples of torture and I think that kids would also enjoy, although not very young kids as it may be slightly scary. Also the day we visited Mdina , it was 42degrees, so the coolness of the dungeons certainly was a welcome break. Worth a visit if your schedule allows. Easily seen in under an hour.

2. Re: Mdina Dungeons: Thumbs up or down?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:24 am, October 05, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question