We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Narcisa farmhouse

Which Xaghra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ASHBY
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Narcisa farmhouse

We will be visiting Xaghra for the first time in June. I have been looking at Narcisa farmhouse , which is set on a cliff and has lovely views across the valley.

I have been told it is about 12 minutes walk to the main square,but wondered if the walk into the village will involve any steep hills.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Hoorn
Level Contributor
93 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Narcisa farmhouse

I don't know where the farmhouse is. It could be on the cliff where Cornucopia Hotel is. I walked to that cliff from the centre once, you don't go up or down. Xaghra itself is quite flat. Once you get out of the city, you go down.

2. Re: Narcisa farmhouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:44 am, January 19, 2013

3. Re: Narcisa farmhouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:34 am, January 23, 2013

Reply to: Narcisa farmhouse
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Xaghra