We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer to Gozo

England
Level Contributor
68 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer to Gozo

Im thinking of staying at the Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz and have been struggling to find any info on the best option of getting from the airport to the hotel. The flight would land at 01.55 so Im not sure if my options are limited. I tried the airports transfer page for the shuttle bus but the hotel wasnt available to select. Would a taxi be best? How much approx would this be? Thanks

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,778 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer to Gozo

I stayed at the Kempinski once and the hotel arranged the transfer for me and the driver was waiting for me in arrivals when my flight landed. I had the same driver for the whole journey and had a nice chat to him on the ferry. Unfortunately I don't remember what I paid since it was included as part of my hotel package. The hotel was first class and has a really good spa , the easy transfer was the icing on the cake and I really recommend you call or email them.

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer to Gozo

If you book the whole package through 'Mercury Direct', they include as standard a return coach transfer from the airport to the Hotel inclusive of the cost of the ferry crossing - you can also upgrade to a return private transfer at a cost of 41 euro per person, check out their website.

The hotel is excellent, I have stayed there on two occasions now, booking through 'Mercury Direct' - no problems, they were first class.

St. Paul's Bay...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
293 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer to Gozo

The best option is a private door to door airport transfer. Mayjo airport transfers are reliable - https:/…airportransfers.php

The cost depends on the number of persons.

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfer to Gozo

i have been using zephr cars for over 23 years, family business, they charge approx £25 euros from airport to the gozo ferry. their telephone is 0035621434031 and ask for malcom very reliable.

England
Level Contributor
68 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfer to Gozo

Thanks for all your replies. I think I will email the hotel as suggested and see how much they would charge and also get some prices for taxis.

6. Re: Airport transfer to Gozo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Island of Gozo