We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on rooms at Bella Vista Hotel Malta

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
advice on rooms at Bella Vista Hotel Malta

hi, if anyone has been to the Bella Vista hotel, colud you tell which rooms numbers are best for a view over the park (not the inside/pool)?

I don't mind the street nose, but, as I don't do either beach or pool, I would like a sunny balcony to recuperate after illness...

I'll be staying for 3 Weeks in April, so I'd like to get a decent room if possible: any advice will be much appreciated! Thank You

Coalville, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: advice on rooms at Bella Vista Hotel Malta

We were in room 605 and it was lovely, with a great view of the park, but no street noise. The balcony was sunny when the sun was out, and its a very short walk to the roof terrace from that room too. It will be great in April in that room

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advice on rooms at Bella Vista Hotel Malta

hi, thank you for your kind post!

I've just emailed the hotel, again (they must be getting a little fed up with my requests by now, but I so want the holiday to be a success!)

I much appreciate your advice, and will get back to you once I'm there: five weeks and counting....Best regards, Cristi

3. Re: advice on rooms at Bella Vista Hotel Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 04, 2014