We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dingli cliffs

Ireland
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Topic
Dingli cliffs

is there a public bus that goes to Dingli cliffs(i checked arriva bus schedule,couldn't find anything)

Ireland
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Dingli cliffs

thank u 643 and phil the bus, that info was fantastic, a great help!!

Ireland
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Dingli cliffs

thanks alot 643 and phil the bus, great help !!

Ireland
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Dingli cliffs

thanks 643 and phil the bus, fantastic help.

Ireland
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Dingli cliffs

thanks643 and phil the bus, great help.

Melb
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Dingli cliffs

Thinking of going to visit Dingli in Feb and the cliffs .Is there much to see around there and Rabat ??.Cheers

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
416 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Dingli cliffs

Dingli cliffs is a picturesque coastal beauty spot. There's a cafe/visitor centre which is intteresting. I've heard the sunsets are nice there but we've never been there at the right time. I can well believe it though. Rabat is next to Mdina which is one of Malta's oldest medieval walled cities. Both places are very good to visit. There are also catacombs at Rabat. So do Mdina Rabat around midday and catch the sunset at Dingli Cliffs.

Good day out

Melb
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: Dingli cliffs

Sounds Interesting will do it for sure.

28. Re: Dingli cliffs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:34 am, January 23, 2013
Weiden, Germany
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Dingli cliffs

I have enjoyed reading all of the posts regarding Dingli... Thanks for all who have contributed. I am going to be staying at the Radisson Blu Golden Sands this coming week. Does anyone know which bus number you take from 'The Blu' to get to Rabat/Mdina.Dingli? Thanks! Randall

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,726 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Dingli cliffs

Although Golden Bay and Dingli are quite close geographically, unfortunately there is no easy way to get between the two by bus. Your best bet would probably be to combine it with a visit to Rabat / Mdina, although you would still need to use 2 buses for that trip !

There are various ways of getting from Golden Bay to Rabat:

a) Bus 44 to Valletta, then bus 51/52/53 to Rabat - this is the easiest way but takes a long time;

b) Bus 44 to Birkirkara, then buses 202/203 to Rabat - not recommended as the interchange points at Birkirkara might not be obvious to a newcomer;

c) Bus 44 or 225 to Mosta, then bus 205 to Rabat - not recommended as bus 205 only runs once per hour;

d) Bus 223/224 to Bugibba, then bus X3 to Rabat - a bit out of your way, but easy to do and possibly quicker than going via Valletta.

When you get to Rabat Terminus, you need to take buses 201 or 202 to Dingli Cliffs - see www.arriva.com.mt/FileBackend.ashx?f=1789 and www.arriva.com.mt/FileBackend.ashx?f=1790 for route maps. Links to the route maps for the other bus services mentioned above can be found here: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g190311-c109681/Malta… .

Phil-the-Bus

Edited: 4:19 am, May 04, 2013