We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Malta
Search

Internet Cafe with Printers!!

Glenrothes, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
76 reviews
41 helpful votes
Internet Cafe with Printers!!
Save

Hi.

Im heading to Malta next week for 18 days - I will be unable to print my return boarding card before I leave the UK therefore I need an internet cafe where I would be able to print my boarding card off for my return flight!

Can Anyone Help Me Please?!

Thanks Danielle (",)x

ptrevor4
Level Contributor
113 posts
5 reviews
11 helpful votes
1. Re: Internet Cafe with Printers!!
Save

Hi there, we have had the problem before, if you are staying in a Hotel they will print it for you if you ask them ,

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,852 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Internet Cafe with Printers!!
Save

Their are lots of internet cafes in Sliema and Valetta but your hotel will print them for you as well.

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
5,468 posts
8 reviews
107 helpful votes
3. Re: Internet Cafe with Printers!!
Save

Hi there...

As well as already good replies, try asking your tour operator when in Malta, for instance Mercury Direct (Sunspot) will do this for you while you are there, just take along your flight details to welcome meeting..

Regards

Dave

Glenrothes, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
76 reviews
41 helpful votes
4. Re: Internet Cafe with Printers!!
Save

Thanks for all the advice...hopefully shouldn't be a problem then!! x

5. Re: Internet Cafe with Printers!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 18, 2012