We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature at Easter.

Dublin
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Temperature at Easter.

Hi all. My friend and I are visiting Malta from 7th April to 14th. I was just wondering how the weather is at this time of the year so we know what to pack!

Mentioned in this post
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
128 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperature at Easter.

It can be still quite cool at that time of year, as it's such a small island the temperature is very influenced by the sea temperature. This means autumn is generally much warmer than spring.

On average it should be around 18 degrees in the daytime, but expect anything from 15 to 23. The sun will feels very warm though especially when there's no wind, and you will get burnt with no cream! Short sleeves are fine but I'd take a jumper or a light jacket for the evening. You might get a few showers.

2. Re: Temperature at Easter.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, August 23, 2009