We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Blue Lagoon to hotel in Kefalik

Bridgend,Mid Glam
Level Contributor
83 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
From Blue Lagoon to hotel in Kefalik

Hi,

2 adults in our late fifties would like to go from Reykjavik (with our suitcases) to Blue Lagoon mid afternoon for a few hours before going to our Kefalik hotel for our last night before early am flight. I can find organised return trips to Blue Lagoon or organised KEF to Blue Lagoon which is not suitable for us. Does anyone know what would be the best way to get from Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon and the best way from Blue Lagoon to our hotel in Kefalik; I have had a look but must be missing the obvious. Thanks in advance.

Bridgend,Mid Glam
Level Contributor
83 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Blue Lagoon to hotel in Kefalik

Sorry.......Keflavik (typo!!)

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
9,101 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Blue Lagoon to hotel in Kefalik

Actually, the cheapest way is renting a car for a day. I'm pretty sure about that... but if somebody knows something else, me too I'd like to know.

.)

3. Re: From Blue Lagoon to hotel in Kefalik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, March 08, 2015