We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

48 Hours in Reykjavik in May - Any idea what i could do?

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
48 Hours in Reykjavik in May - Any idea what i could do?

Hi i will have the opportunity to visit Reykjavik towards the end of May midweek. Its a really short visit and want to make the most of my time there. Can any fellow travellers suggest activities or places to go? It will be my first trip! Also any recommendations for nice places to stay.

Thanks

Charlie :)

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 48 Hours in Reykjavik in May - Any idea what i could do?

The basic of the basics: Blue Lagoon and the Golden Circle :)

Check Iceland Excursions for good prices for the tour....

Spend some time also in Reykjavík City and see Harpa, Hallgrímskirkja and the Old Harbour.

I recommend the City Center hotel - fair price but located in the heart of Reykjavík and really nice as well.

Have fun!

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 48 Hours in Reykjavik in May - Any idea what i could do?

Thanks for the advice! :)

3. Re: 48 Hours in Reykjavik in May - Any idea what i could do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 13, 2014