We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reykjavic Airport

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
Reykjavic Airport

Can anyone tell me if there is an ATM located within the airport?

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reykjavic Airport

Reykjavik Airport is the domestic airport and is located within the city of Reykjavik. The international flights arrive at Keflavik airport which is located 50 km outside of the city. If you are referring to Keflavik Airport then yes, there are ATM''s located within the airport. If you are indeed referring to the domestic airport at Reykjavik then I'm not sure. I can't remember if there is an ATM located there.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reykjavic Airport

Thanks Northice.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reykjavic Airport

I dont think so, its the size of a postage stamp

Icelander in...
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
11,037 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reykjavic Airport

Yes there is, and it is bigger than a stamp !

http://www.landsbankinn.com/atms/

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reykjavic Airport

Alright so there are ATM's at both airports. A lot of people seem to confuse the two airports. If you are flying to Iceland, then you are flying to Keflavik airport, not Reykjavik airport. If you are flying domestically, say from Reykjavik to Akureyri then you fly from Reykjavik airport.

In any case, this question has now been answered :-)

Manitou Springs...
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reykjavic Airport

Dear Friends,

We got cash from the currency machines at Keflavik International Airport as soon as we arrived. No problem! And it's easy to get cash at any time in Iceland, although we've been using our credit cards all of the time (with no "chip"--again no problems there).

take care, Tip

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reykjavic Airport

jimbo that sounded critical. Perhaps you did not mean it that way. :-) Reykjavik domestic is a small airport, but not all that small. It is workable, efficient and more than 'friendly' Several routes fly in and out from there, and all on time it seemed to me.

Edited: 11:21 pm, July 28, 2013
Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
9,805 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reykjavic Airport

In case you're flying with Eagle Air, have in mind that their entry to the Reykjavik domestic airport is in the opposite side, that is, next to hotel Natura.

9. Re: Reykjavic Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 31, 2014