We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icelandica Luxury Suites - any info?

Which Reykjavik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
2 posts
Save Topic
Icelandica Luxury Suites - any info?

Does anyone have any information on the Icelandica Luxury Suites

Hotel? I can't find any reviews or pics. sounds nice but can't tell.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,653 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Icelandica Luxury Suites - any info?

www.icelandica.com - used to be the Iceland Princess Luxury Suites. The house is in a very nice area, just west of the city centre, not too far from Laekjartorg bus station or a lot of sights.

Looks quite smart, and the prices aren't too bad, either.

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Icelandica Luxury Suites - any info?

Thanks! I was wary b/c the price was nice. Would you recommend the Icelandica or Hotel Bjork? I am not sure location wise what is better. I don't mind walking, I'm from NYC so used to it! But would be nice to be central. Everyone seems to complain about noise from the clubs and I would like to avoid that too.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,653 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Icelandica Luxury Suites - any info?

To me, the Islandica is in a better location.

I usually stay in a flat right on Laugavegur, and haven't ever been bothered by noisy clubbers, and I can't imagine a lot of loud people in the area around the Islandica, unless someone's having a massive party.

4. Re: Icelandica Luxury Suites - any info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 16, 2009