We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest Restaurant in Iceland for a First Wedding Anniversary

New York City
1 post
Save Topic
Nicest Restaurant in Iceland for a First Wedding Anniversary

Hello,

My wife and I will be in Reykjavik for our first wedding anniversary. What are the absolute nicest, fanciest, and most romantic restaurants in Reykjavik? Thank you for your help.

Iceland
Level Contributor
16 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nicest Restaurant in Iceland for a First Wedding Anniversary

Happy Wednesday!

Awww, woohoo, Happy Anniversary you teo!

In Reykjavik, your best met to have a romantic first wedding anniversary dinner would be The Perlan (http://perlan.is/?lang=en). If you have time to go outside of Reykjavik there are some other really romantic spots!

We were married at Iceland at Seljalandsfoss waterfall last April and held a very delicious 5 course menu for our guests at the stunning Hotel Ranga. You can even take a helicopter to get there to be crazy romantic =) 2 of our other favorite hotels to dine at would be Hotel Budir and Icelandair's Klaustur Hotel. All 3 are notable and have known chefs, so you'll be in good hands!

Enjoy your stay in Iceland and savor every moment!

With a smile, Ann Peters

www.IcelandWeddingPlanner.com

www.PhotosByMissAnn.com

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nicest Restaurant in Iceland for a First Wedding Anniversary

Hi from Reykjavik

I would go for By The Pond (Við Tjörnina) it is the most Romantic restaurant here if you ask me.

Best of luck with your planning

Jonas

3. Re: Nicest Restaurant in Iceland for a First Wedding Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 18, 2014