We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct airport transfer to the Blue Lagoon

Bristol, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Direct airport transfer to the Blue Lagoon

Hi,

A friend and I are travelling over to Iceland in March and had been told by friends that have been how good it was to go to the Blue Lagoon on their day of arrival from the airport. Having spent some time looking puzzled at the recommended sites, it appears that you can only get bus transfer from the airport directly to the Blue Lagoon in the summer months. Is that correct? We have emailed some companies and since decided on another route but why should it be that the direct transfers from the airport are only in the summer months? I am mostly referring to the Reykjavik excursions tours.

Thanks for any advise or comments in advance!

GeoIceland Day Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Iceland Horizon
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips
Back to Iceland travel
Day Trips, Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Time Tours
Bus Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct airport transfer to the Blue Lagoon

re.is/DayTours/…winter-content

bustravel.is/en/bus-tours/airport-blue-lagoon

http://www.grayline.is/tour/day_tours/AH98_the_blue_lagoon_from_keflav(i)k_airport_/Iceland.is

2. Re: Direct airport transfer to the Blue Lagoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 17, 2014